Monday, March 23, 2009

I've been SICK!


Since last Sunday I have had a voice ranging from zero to slightly having a voice. My throat stopped hurting only 2 days ago, but i still have a pretty bad cough and am beat! A week of sick and being home! You would think it would be gone by now. Ive been using my juicer to juice bags of carrots and random concoctions. Saturday I used 1 bag of Carrots(that's like 13 carrots), 1 Beet, 4 Oranges, 1 lemon, 1 Pomegranate, and 1 Apple. It was great! AND the juice was loaded with tons of vitamins--I thought i'd be cured miraculously. No, still sick today. I do have to give mad props to the Neti Pot. If you ever suffer from congestion, whether it be from migraines, sinus stuff, or a cold, the Neti Pot is the bomb! It gets rid of some serious gunk in the head, and doesnt feel like anything by the way for those scared of drowning...i didnt even think water was going into my nose the first time i did it, and then i blew my nose. Miraculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment