Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coconut Cookies


I had a sweet tooth this afternoon and found a Coconut cookie recipe that allowed me to not leave my house for the ingredients! Moist, decadent, and very easy! I'm eating my 2nd one as I type!
The recipe says bake for 10-12, but with my oven, I cooked them for 18 minutes. The first (12 minutes) batch was a little under cooked.


1 box yellow cake mix
2 cups shredded coconut
1/4 cup Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut
1/4 cup softened butter
2 eggs


Directions

Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together 1 box yellow cake mix, 2 cups shredded
coconut, 1/4 cup Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut, 1/4 cup softened butter and 2
eggs in a medium bowl. Roll into balls and roll in additional coconut. Place on a
parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment