Monday, March 23, 2009

I planned ahead big time!!!


I Love Real Simple magazine! Unfortunately my subscription just ran out. Paying off my enormous student loan debt comes before magazine subscription luxuries these days. But, when I did have a subscription I tore out recipes and saved them in probably the only organized file I have. I'm still getting around to making some, and I saw this one yesterday before heading to the supermarket and decided to plan ahead! So now i have 3 ziplock bags in my freezer, each filled with 3 chicken legs or drumsticks and this sauce. I havn't TASTED this yet..but one of these days I'll let you know! It took seriously less than 10 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. i love real simple mag as well. my subscription that ran out in feb :( i think they have some really quick and delicious recipes. glad we have that in common as well missy! i knew we were friends for a reason ;)

    ReplyDelete