Thursday, April 23, 2009

I was naughty and went to the Benefit counter today at Macy's.




Ok, the LAST time I bought make up was right before my wedding, almost a year ago. My absolute have to have foundation is almost gone, so I decided to be nice to myself and buy another container today. I adore "Some kind of gorgeous", a really light creamy substance i lightly pat on areas of my face in the morning on top of my 30 spf moisturizer. It deletes some tired from my face. I also use Bene-tint on my cheeks because powder blush makes me feel old, and Ooh-La-Lift banishes circles. Those, some mascara, and chapstick are basically my daily make up routine. Anyhow, I bought just the foundation today and some spf powder, and left with a free goodie bag full of fun stuff. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment