Saturday, May 9, 2009

It has been a busy week.








I'm really tired. I started off the week with a cold, causing me not to work Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday. Tuesday I had an interview at a High School in Englewood. Thought it went well...we'll see. Wednesday night I attended the opening of the Modern Wing at the Art Institute. That was lively and I felt proud of Jason for accomplishing all of it. (Hes been working hard on this project!) Thursday I had a fairly pleasant day subbing, and Thursday night I attended my first practice for the softball team Jason and I are on. (Ive been a wimp about the cold so havn't gone to any practices yet). Friday I subbed for a Music and Movement teacher so hopped, twisted, and clapped for 7 hours with about 200 Pre K-2nd graders. And now it is Saturday at 2:30, and I have already finished a 7 hour shift for the Environment job, meaning I was up at 5am to catch the bus.
Heres some Modern Wing photos. The husband installed all the artwork shown. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment