Monday, June 15, 2009

Nightwood


After returning to a semi state of health by Thursday, Jason took me to our anniversary dinner at Nightwood, a new sister restaurant to one of our favorite's, Lulas. http://chicago.metromix.com/restaurants/restaurant_review/first-look-nightwood/1229149/content
We started with a Fat Back appetizer, which was served on toast. For entrees Jason had beef ravioli, and I had Stinging Nettle tart(survived un-stung), with asparagus. Dessert was strawberry cream tart, and pretzels dipped in chocolate. Overall, a great experience!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy that Nightwood is getting rave reviews! I love Lula and Jason Hammel, is one of the nicest people I've met. The nonprofit I was working for needed help with a fundraiser and he and the rest of Lula were more than willing to pitch in. It always makes my heart happy when good things happen to good people. And Happy Anniversary!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete